EventsBryce Kennedy Memorial was established in 2008 by Bryce's family members and friends who want Bryce's memory to stay alive and in hopes that we can touch the lives of others through education regarding underage alchohol use, drugs and drinking and driving.
Shattered Clays for Shattered Dreams
7th Annual Sporting Clay Event
August 16, 2014
Shattered Clays for Shattered DreamsNEW LOCATION!
We are excited to announce that this year's event will be held at Abilene Clay Sports.
Sponsored by United Supermarkets
Travis Mears will be perfoming a shooting exhibition at the 7th Annual Bryce Kennedy Memorial Sporting Clay Event.
Travis Mears' shows entertain with every different trick shot imaginable while involving the crowd for an action packed, fun show. The action packed 30-45 minute shooting demonstration will prove to entertain ANY crowd.
Shattered Clays Notes and Rules
- Lewis Class Scoring System
- $1500 Cash Head Overall
- Cash Prizes for Lewis Class Winners
- Warm Up Game
- Eye & Ear Protection Required
- Shooters are Responsible for Ammunition
- Shells no Larger than 3 dram, 1/8 ounce of 7 1/2
- A Parent or Guardian Must Accompany Any Shooter Under Age 18
- Partcipants/Observers Enter at Their Own Risk and Assume Sole Responsibility for Personal Injury, Property Damage, or Other Loss Arising from Such Participation/Observation
- Shooting Times will be Assigned on a First Come First Serve Basis
- Must Sign In Even If Only Observing
- Registration Begins One Hour Prior to Shoot
Date: August 16, 2014
Games begin at 8:00am
Location: Abilene Clay Sports
Abilene Clay Sports is conveniently located just south of Abilene at the intersection of Highway 83/84 and 707 at the south end of Lake Kirby. Abilene Clay Sports is widely regarded as one of the oldest and finest clay target shooting clubs in West Texas.
Click Here for a map
Event Sponsored by Crooked Cross Ranch
Sponsorship PacketClick here to download our sponsorship packet.
Shooter RegistrationClick here to download the shooter registration sheet.
VolunteerClick here to download our volunteer application.
For more volunteer information, contact Kim Stinnett at 325-660-3552
InformationFor more information please contact:
Don & Shawn Kennedy - 325.691.0758
James Berry - 325.721.0303
E-mail - email@example.com